Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our countdown to Samuel...

Only 44 days left... can you BELIEVE it?

We went back to the doctor last Monday (January 28th) and everything is well. I measured right where I should be and have only gained 13 pounds which made Dr. Gorman extremely happy! :)

We scheduled my c-section for Tuesday, March 18th at 8:45 AM. So, unless he decides to come early, we are on the countdown to the 18th. The doctor that will do my c-section is Dr. Cole. I haven't seen him at all this pregnancy and only saw him once with Kevin. The clinic we go to has several different doctors and usually you just rotate and see all of them at least once; then whoever is on call delivers your baby. From what I remember about Dr. Cole, he is an older doctor and I just didn't hit it off with him like I did some of the others the first time around.... so I haven't been back to see him. I will see him next time though (Feb. 12th), so please pray that I really like him this time and that I am at peace with him delivering Samuel! We all know it is really in God's hands anyway, but I want to be EXCITED instead of nervous! :)

Originally, the 18th still seemed like a LONG time away... but the more time I spend thinking about it, I realize that it is right around the corner! I have attached a couple pictures. I hate pictures of myself, but everyone (especially my family that I haven't seen since Thanksgiving) keeps asking, so here you go...



Me -- getting BIGGER by the day -- although I still have to pull my pants up every few minutes! What is up with that?

Kevin giving Samuel kisses... not sure he truly understands, but he likes to give him kisses, nose rubs, and ocassionally sing to him!

No comments: