Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Popcorn for Samuel?

Everyone wants to know how big brother Kevin is dealing with Samuel's arrival, so I thought the latest Kevin saga was worth sharing...
Tonight, while I was about 4 feet away, but obviously not paying close attention to my oldest son, Kevin decided to "share" his popcorn with Samuel! Who knows how long the kernel of popcorn was stuck to the child's tongue before I saw it and FREAKED! Poor Kevin thought he was doing a good thing -- after all, why wouldn't Samuel like popcorn? :)
Needless to say, we had to have a discussion about how Samuel could only eat milk since he doesn't have teeth yet. Which I then realized that I had to quickly amend by saying he can only drink milk from mommy or his bottle -- the last thing I need is Kevin "sharing" his chocolate milk with Samuel! Oh the things you never thought you would have to worry about! :)

No comments: