Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can you tell the difference?

Do you know which baby is Kevin and which one is Samuel?






The top one is Kevin and the bottom one is Samuel. I seem to go back and forth on whether or not Samuel looks like Kevin... but the pictures seem to speak for themselves! :)

We have been BUSY with family and errands, but it has all been really fun! My sisters and Lexi came and spent four days with us. We LOVED every minute of it and Kevin wore them out! Last weekend, we made Samuel's first trip to Waldron to see Brian's extended family. He got to meet both of Brian's grandma's, Aunt Carolyn, Cousin Michael, and Aunt Sharon.

Brian and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary last Saturday. Surely doesn't seem like 5 years, but I can hardly remember my life before Brian and my boys! Crazy how being a wife and a mom can change your whole perrspective on life! I am SO extrememly blessed to have a GREAT husband that spoils me every chance he can get! And believe it or not, he is planning to spoil me with a weekend away this coming weekend! He will be playing Mr. Mom while I shop til I drop in Branson! :)

Kevin continues to grow and grow... he surprised both of us last week by reciting the months of the year and correctly identifying his right hand! He also continues to do crazy things that make us want to crawl under a rock! :) The latest would be when he told one of the friends from our Sunday School class (who had come by to bring us dinner) that he was going to "beat her butt". He said it not once, but twice! Thank goodness she has two boys of her own, so she thought it was hilarious! I know exactly what he meant -- he and Brian have this game where he gives Brian the ball and then he runs away. Brian then tries to throw the ball and hit Kevin on his backside. He was trying to give Mrs. Kay the ball, so I guess he wanted her to play his game! Oh, what the child won't say!

Samuel is doing well and growing like a weed. Hard to believe that my maternity leave will be over in a few short weeks! They sure don't stay little for LONG. Here are a few additional pictures of Samuel...









No comments: