Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stuff

Okay, so I know that I have been horrible at this blog thing. I can't seem to find any time to actually type and by the time I sit down to do it, I am so tired that I can't even remembered what I was going to write about anyway! Here is what I can remember today...

A few weeks ago, Brian took Kevin fishing. I was honestly a little nervous that Kevin may try to jump in the lake, but he came home dry! :) Kevin walked in the door before Brian and was all smiles... "Mommy, Mommy, I went fishing!" Then he got very serious, almost sad and said "I no catch a fish. Jacob catch a fish, uncle Brad catch a fish, I no catch a fish." It was so cute (and sad) that I wish I had it on video! He did get over it and talked about all the fun he had, but he was pretty bummed that he didn't catch anything!

The first weekend in June, we all headed to Waldron for the Relay for Life. It was a crazy day and we were all exhausted by the end of it but we raised quite a bit of money to help in the fight against cancer! I am just happy to report that I was one of the few without a sunburn. Although apparently at one point I had a mental breakdown... after successfully taking four boys (all under age 5) into Wal-Mart I actually thought... Hey, this isn't bad, I could have 4 kids... Like I said, mental breakdown... definitely NOT happening!! :)

That same weekend, Samuel had his first swinging experience on the swingset in our backyard. All the swinging just about put him to sleep...







Last weekend was father's day and we didn't do a whole lot other than take Brian out to eat. I did take an updated picture of the two boys on Sunday, so here it is...


Hope everyone is well! I will try to do better at updating this thing in the future!

No comments: