Thursday, October 2, 2008

Six Months ALREADY!!

How hard it is to believe that my BABY is already six months old! I guess time flies right by when you are busy! :) We had our 6 month check up last week and are diong great! Dr. Lovell was terribly shocked by how much the boys look alike. He is fully convinced that if I was able to sit a 6 month old Kevin next to a 6 month old Sam, that Brian wouldn't be able to tell them apart! :) Note: he says it is a little more difficult to fool moms! :)
Samuel is 27 1/4" long (85%) and weighs 17 lbs and 3 oz. (50%). He is doing all the right things for his age and we have started on FOOD. He absolutely loves eating and definitely prefers anything orange to green. Carrots and Sweet Potatoes are his favorite veggies and I have only allowed one fruit (pears) because I know that he won't want to eat anything else if I am not careful!
He doesn't officially crawl, but the child is very resourceful and can get to just about anything that he wants if you put him on the floor. I wasn't near as nervous about all that when Kevin was his age, but then, we didn't have an older one that liked to leave little toys lying around either! :) This morning I set him in the middle of the floor and he was 5 feet away from where I had put him when I came back in the room.

Samuel & his slinky (thanks aunt Tonya!)

No comments: