Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Fun

Christmas Eve was kinda a roller coaster of emotions for me... church was a serious disaster since there is no childcare and my 3 year old can't sit still. I was ready to take him out and give him a good spanking... but alas I had Sam, Jacob, & Jonathan sitting with me too. Kevin should be eternally grateful to them for saving his life tonight! :)
But when we got home we had an amazing time together... eating dinner, decorating cookies for Santa, reading the Christmas story to Kevin and opening a few select presents. Here are a few of the pictures... video to follow later (maybe tomorrow or Friday!).
Kevin decorating cookies for Santa... there is no such thing as too much icing for this child!
More hard work by Kevin while Sam looks on.

My three boys on Christmas Eve... having a ball!

While Sam didn't get in on the decorating, he did get in on the eating and he LOVED it!

Kevin and his two presents that we let him open tonight...the little Transformer on the floor and the jacket he has on. I really thought he would love the Transformer and wrinkle up his nose at the silly NASCAR jacket that I got on clearance after Halloween. Boy was I WRONG! The child didn't even want to take the jacket off to go to sleep! :)

No comments: