Monday, January 5, 2009

Random Stuff

Okay, so I have alot of random pictures and such that I thought it would be fun to share, but I didn't want to post each of them separate (I may be here all night!). So... I apologize ahead of time for the randomness...
Picture#1 - Samuel's granny gave him this mesh thing for Christmas. They may be old news, but I had never seen one before. You open it up and put food in it and then let the kiddo gnaw on it. Sam absolutely loves it! Makes a huge mess with it, but loves it nonetheless. His favorite by far has been bananas. Drawback - mom does not really like cleaning banana out of the mesh! :)
Picture #2 - I was hoping to get this picture before he turned his head but he didn't go for it. I was getting ready one morning last week and Brian had left Sam's half empty bottle on the table. Sam, being ever so resourceful, just decided to help himself. When I came out of the bedroom he had pulled himself up, tipped the bottle over and was standing there chowing down! :)

Picture#3 - Our first Cheetos experience at granny's -- what more is there to say?? :)


Picture #4 - Kevin, the meat inspector! :) Grandpa retired and Brian was showing Kevin the hard hat that Grandpa used to wear. Kevin would have probably worn it all night if we would have let him. Who knows, maybe someday he really will walk in his grandpa's footsteps! :)


And finally, my favorite, picture #5 - Kevin & Sam in my laundry basket (and you know that Kevin had to throw out all the clean, folded clothes to get in there). They think it is a fun "ride" as daddy spent time pushing them around the house in it! :) Notice that Kevin couldn't take off the green glove all night... here it is again! :)

No comments: