Friday, May 9, 2008

Picture Time

I used to believe that the reason my parents didn't have pictures of the four of us together had to do with the financial constraints of having four children....
Now I realize it had more to do with my parents keeping their SANITY! :)

One of the girls in my Sunday School class has a photography business and took the boys' pictures on Monday. It was quite the time trying to get two boys to cooperate and be happy at the same time! Kevin always starts out shy with everyone and spends his time hiding behind me and clutching my leg. Once I could finally pry him off of me to get started with some pictures of Samuel, he was getting into everything. First he wanted us to blow up a balloon, then he wanted to put on some PINK galoshes. When it was finally time for him to be in the pictures, he wanted nothing to do with sitting in any position we wanted him in. And when we got outside, you can forget it! All he wanted to do at that point was to pick up sticks and throw them in the lake. Somehow we managed not to fall in!

All in all, we did get some great pictures, but I won't be volunteering for this job again anytime soon! :)

Here are some pictures... and the website link where you can see them all.


Website & Passwords:

www.mjwphotography.com/clients

login: davis
password: 05052008

No comments: